Finders Key Purse REVIEW ♥

 
Finders Key Purse review

i love doing reviews! and being a Mommy of 3 children, i tell you, this is an AMAZING invention!! i have been KNOWN to LOCK my keys IN THE CAR, LOSE them IN my purse..you name it, ive done it. 

 i would have NEVER in a million years thought to have one or two..maybe 3 of these things :) i was selected to do a review for isn't this Clever

i am one for carrying a diaper bag at ALL TIMES..INCL my little Clutch purse...on occasion the BIG MOMMY BAG..lol..its a relic purse.
i LOVE that they are QUALITY made, STURDY and VERRY Cute! they have a TON other designs you can purchase as well :)
 

anyways, i have hooked it onto my belt loops while shopping at the grocery store if i am carrying the baby instead of putting her in the shopping cart seat.
Never the less, i LOVE these purse hooks :)

i am DEFINITELY going to purchase these as GIFTS!
my MOM loves these and has asked that i get her one AND my sister!! :) we (me & sister) BOTH have 3 kids each...

 GO check her page out AND make sure you tell her you saw a short review of these on Camo Princes ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

all comments MUST be approved before becoming visible on blogger.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]