OnGuard Essential Oils (immune boosting)

With the frigid temperatures, a lot of people I know are spending weeks and weeks sick and pining for immune support. On Guard is sort-of famous for that — if you search online, everybody has their own “flu bomb” home remedy, and they almost always include On Guard. But let’s make things a bit harder on me, shall we? 
At one of my recent workshops, I got a comment from an attendee that while the On Guard oil blend sounds great, they can’t stand the taste of it. Fair enough. I personally want to eat more On-Guard-added pumpkin bread than a commercial kitchen could produce… in fact, you could just point the assembly line at my mouth. But okay, not everybody appreciates clove and cinnamon and wild orange blending together in a sort of festive combo that is incredibly delicious. Hey, I don’t judge.
There are still ways to take On Guard without having to taste it. There are three ways, in fact:

1. On Guard Beadlets:


On Guard Beadlets
These are ready-made, single-drop servings of On Guard encased in a coating. In the top picture, I promise you there are two on the plate there, but they’re hard to see. Here’s a closer picture. The key here is they’re TINY. They’re very easy to swallow.
Honestly, most people I know prefer to use them as convenient and portable On Guard, not taste-free On Guard. I bite through the protective coating as soon as it hits my mouth. (Actually, there’s an identical product with Peppermint Oil in it that’s awesome as a breath freshener.) But you can certainly swallow them without biting.
Softgels contain more then just onguard.



2. On Guard Softgels:
On Guard softgels
It’s important to get the terminology right here, because the beadlets and the softgels are not the same thing at all. Softgels are considerably bigger, plus they include other active ingredients: Black Pepper Oil, Oregano Oil, and Melissa Oil. Ask in your next workshop why this blend is so potent, because it’s a great story. (It’s also a great deal; have you SEEN how expensive Melissa Oil is?) So this blend does more than On Guard will on its own, and it’s one I’m relieved to not have to taste; I don’t exactly want pure black pepper oil dripped straight into my mouth, thanks!

If you already have a bottle of Oil, add some into the capsules (shown)

3. Use a Veggie Cap:
The third option is to take your bottle of On Guard, pop open an empty Veggie Cap (these are two-part capsules you can put any oil in), and snap that sucker closed. Done! The Veggie Caps are cheap. So if you got a liquid bottle of On Guard (on its own or in a kit) and you can’t stand its flavor, here’s a way to affordably make use of it without having to buy new On Guard.
On Guard with Veggie Caps

Extra fun facts!:
A. One Veggie Cap can hold 13 drips of oil. I know this because I can’t drip oil into those things without the sort of accounting that Sesame Street’s “The Count” would send me bat-shaped flowers for. But don’t press yourself to fill the capsule, because 13 drops of On Guard is way too much for one dose.
B. Why do I have Veggie Caps if I love On Guard’s taste? Hahaha, do you see that bottle of oil photobombing the top picture? The DDR Prime? Yeah. Don’t put that in pumpkin bread. They make DDR Softgels, but I went the “pure liquid” route aaaaaand I’m not that hard-core. Oops!

Feel better everyone! We’ll get through this cold season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

all comments MUST be approved before becoming visible on blogger.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]